Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Surprises

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

For Valentine's Day I am going to share something pink with you and it includes some fun birthday ideas! 

We attended a birthday party recently hostessed by a lady who if you look under CREATIVE in the dictionary her name is in BOLD! Serious, creative stuff comes out of her head!!!! It is a gift that she has! I know you are just dying to know her name so I'm going to tell you....it's
MICHELLE TOMBRELLA.
She threw her little girl the most creative ballerina birthday party! I want to share with you the invitation she made by hand...
  


So impressive, huh??

She even hand glued every pearl on the top!!! That's dedication! So for the rest of the party she had pink everything! Pink jello, pink marshmallows, pink cake, pink popcorn, pink bread, pink chip dip, pink punch, and she even had pink ballerinas stamped on the sandwiches! She monogrammed canvas bags for all the girls with their names in pink and let them stamp pink ballerinas on the bags for a craft. She had pink "dance" streamers for every girl ready for their real ballet lesson from a real ballerina. It was a real hit! Everything was so creative!!! I just wish I had pictures to show you everything!

Need help hosting a creative party? 
Leave a comment about your party ideas and maybe others can help by leaving comments with some creative ideas for you!  

I want to share what we took for our present to the party. I made a applique shirt with the birthday girl's initial on the front. I also bought a bag and monogrammed her initial on it and garnished it with a bow she can use for her bag or her hair. Take a look...






I hope this inspires you to go out and be creative the next time you are planning a party of any kind. I would LOVE to hear your party ideas...Leave a comment and share!!!

~ Katy 


1 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are so cute, Katy! Somehow, I don't think I saw those at the party but what a great gift!

Post a Comment