Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tshirts and cute shirts

Something I have really enjoyed doing lately is creating applique tshirts and other cute shirts.

I recently reconnected with a life long friend and she is going to have her 6th little one and she wanted tshirts for the kids to wear when the baby was born. So, I went to work on her t-shirts and here is how they turned out... 







Now all I need is a picture of her precious little ones to model them.

I had another friend who wanted an embellishment on a cute little green shirt she had bought for her daughter. I added her initials with an applique font for the perfect embellishment...




I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them.

~ Katy 


1 comments:

Katie King said...

Your appliques look amazing, Katy! Nice work!!

Post a Comment