Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I know it is only the middle of October but it is never too early to start thinking of Christmas presents. So today I want to share with you an idea that might help those of you who need to get a gift for the person who has everything.

POT HOLDERS AND KITCHEN TOWELS

I know it doesn't sound like a really great present but everyone uses these and they are one thing in your kitchen that needs replacing after awhile. In addition, you can find these for a really cheap price! Last year for Christmas I bought pot holders and kitchen towels for around $5 for a set of 4! To make it the perfect gift I put a personal touch on each one! The gift was a hit and they looked wonderful in the kitchen! Here's how they turned out...


I hope this helps you make your list a little easier to complete. Remember it's not to early to get this done especially if you are going to personalize your gift. Those of you local, I will be happy to help you personalize yours any time!  Happy  Shopping!

~ Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment