Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fabric

There are a lot of different places to buy fabric and there are a lot of fabric options out there. I want to share a few places where I have bought fabric. These are places that I would recommend looking at the next time you need fabric.

I have used this site a few times and have really been pleased with the service. It comes within a week and the best thing about it is I don't have to wait in line to get my fabric cut!!! WooHoo!!


This site is also really good. I have ordered from them as well and had a really good experience. I also received my fabric within a week and again I did not have to stand in line!!! Yippee!!

With both of these online sites you can sign up to receive emails to be informed of sales they are having. This is great because you can get what you need at a really cheap price! Both of these sites are VERY budget friendly!


I am sure EVERYONE knows about Hobby Lobby's GREAT selection of fabric. However, I love Hobby Lobby so much that I had to include it in my list! If you have never shopped for fabric at Hobby Lobby you must go! They almost always have their fabric on sale.

4. JoAnn Fabric and Hancock Fabric are a couple of others that I have used. These are good places to shop, they are just big chain stores and I always have to wait in the longest line for fabric cutting! However, they do have a VERY large selection of fabric. 

These are a just a few places. There are many other REALLY great local fabric stores out there. You just have to get out and find them.

Here's a challenge for you this week...
Find one local fabric store in your area and go visit it.
I would LOVE to hear about it!!!! Please share your fabric store choices!!! I always want to visit new stores to get new ideas!!!
~ Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment