Friday, November 18, 2011

This and That

I really enjoy taking something plain and adding a personal touch to it. It is like a piece of art to me. Like taking a blank canvas and bringing it to life. Before my "grown up" life I particitpated in art classes and wanted to minor in art in college. Any type of art medium is fun to me. It is very relaxing and allows time to escape the realities that weigh so heavy everyday. I miss the time to create and just escape for a moment. However, I have learned that embrodiery allows me the opportunity to create by taking a bag, towel, shirt, anything and give it character and life. This is something that is fun and relaxing to me. So, today I just want to share some things I've done in the past few months. It is fun to share this with you and give you ideas so feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.








~ Katy 

1 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE it al! And every time I go into Manna Donuts I look at their shirts...SO FUNNY that you did it!

Post a Comment