Monday, February 7, 2011

Bags and More Bags

Last week I showed you some bags I monogrammed for a wedding party and this week I want to show you another VERY cute bag. My friend Randi is a Thirty-One Gifts consultant and she had a Thirty-One bag she needed monogrammed with her sweet Adalynne's name on it. So here's how it turned out...

I thought the bag was precious and the canvas bag will be so versatile for her! If you would like to learn more about Thirty-One gifts check out the online catalog and email Randi if you want to order anything... 31Randi@gmail.com ! She would love to hear from you!

I would love to hear back from you! Please comment on what you think about Thirty-One Gifts. If I get enough feedback there might just have to be a FREE GIVEAWAY!!!! So check it out and let me know!!!


Click the picture for the Thirty-One Gifts website ....

~ Katy

6 comments:

Amanda T. said...

The bag you mongrammed is super cute! I love the flower. Flowers always make things adorable. Thirty-one gifts are really nice especially for the ones of us who can't do their own monogramming.

Randi said...

You're so sweet! We just LOVE how her name turned out! It's so great to have someone so creative so close! :)Randi

Niki said...

The bag is adorable. I was given one 31 purse as a gift from my sister, and then a small tote from Randi with my daughter's name on it. I love them both. I would highly recommend their products.

Amanda Perry said...

Ok, I've been reading EVERY one of your posts, Katy. They are all SO great and I'm desperately wanting to learn how to use my sewing machine. I'll leave all of the heavy duty creative sewing up to you, but I'd like to learn how to use it to do straight and possibly slightly curved lines! :) Perhaps if I "bribe" you with a playdate and lunch you could come give me SOME kind of direction???

I'm leaving ALL of the embroidery up to you and 31 when I order from them!

Claire Combs said...

So So so so so CUTE!! I love the way her name turned out across the top! 31 has some of the absolute cutest bags! Amazing job!

Shelley said...

Ok, I read this yesterday but didn't have time to comment. I love all your embroidery and sewing crafts and I'm starting to get quite a collection! And I don't have a 31 bag yet but I think they are beautiful!

Post a Comment