Monday, January 24, 2011

Marvelous Monday

Marvelous Monday!!!!????? Mondays are not my most favorite day of the week!! Mondays are always the day that the mountain of laundry is climbed and chiseled away, groceries are bought and the week organized. It's the day that everyone is down because daddy had to go back to work after a fun weekend together and everyone is dragging from a busy day at church the day before! All in all Monday is not usually marvelous but what I have to show you is marvelous and fun!

My family lives in a little town in South Alabama. It is called Opp, Alabama. Yup, that's right OPP!! It is a GREAT little town that I love dearly. My dad is the hometown banker, my mom runs a little business, my granny is a real estate agent, my pop takes care of our cows and his farm, my aunt and cousin are teachers in the local public schools, my uncle was until recently the town mechanic, my cousin's husband works with his family business running a truck line, and their kids are in middle school and high school and my grandmother is the town servant at the age of 90. My husband and I with our two kids live 800+ away from them so we miss out on the hustle and bustle of small town life in Opp...but it is life that I will always treasure! There is a little gem hidden in a little metal building in the middle of town in the big metropolis of Opp. It is T&C Pharmacy and inside this Pharmacy is a little fabric store which is not so little anymore!
 It is one of THE best fabric stores I have been in and I have lived in Montgomery, Birmingham , Raleigh, and now Fort Worth and have seen a lot. This store has everything you could ever need in fabric! They have great ideas and accessories for any sewing job! They now have an online store so those of you who will never be privileged to visit the town of Opp, Alabama can ordered directly. Like I said this is MARVELOUS!!! Every time I go home I try to at least visit the store and check out what's new. I have bought a lot of fabric from this great little place and it is wonderful fabric!!! Check out their website and come back and tell me what you think! I would love to hear your comments.


~ Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment