Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So You Like What You See?

First of all thank you for everyone's sweet comments about my blog and creations! What encouragement!
I have had a few people inquire about buying items that I have posted and I wanted to answer everyone's question and answer any future questions.

The answer is YES I do make and sale most items that you see posted. So if you are interested in buying something or having something monogrammed please feel free to post a comment with your email address and I will get back with you ASAP.

I have a page on the left side of the screen that is titled: Like What You See?
Click on it for monogramming prices and other questions you may have. Also, the other page I have is all the fonts I am able to monogram. So check those out too.

Here are the details about the dress that a few people asked about...

Style Option #1:



This Dress is lined and uses ribbon for the straps. It is $20 if you provide the material. It is $35 if I provide the material.

Style Option #2

This dress is NOT lined but uses a contrasting fabric at the bottom that is doubled to give it weight. The strap for this dress is made from the contrasting fabric. It also costs $20 if you provide the material and $35 if I provide the material.

If you have any other questions please let me know.
Please sign up to follow my blog so you can see all of my updates.

~ Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment