Friday, January 28, 2011

FABULOUS FRIEND FRIDAY

Hello Everyone and welcome to FABULOUS FRIEND FRIDAY!!!! I am so excited about this feature on my blog! Every Friday I will spotlight a fabulous person that you can get to know. My goal for fabulous friend Friday is to provide networking opportunities that will give you the chance to see the resources that are just a click away. So lets get started!!!

My first FABULOUS FRIEND IS.......
Drum roll please.....................

TAMMY COBB ADAMS

Tammy is my wonderful mom! I am thrilled to feature my mom because she is such an amazing woman!!! She has always been a career woman and has worked so hard at everything she has done. She just recently retired a year ago and has been pursuing lots of different things. One thing she has done is remodel bits and pieces of her house. In the pursuit of painting, switching out lights, and fixtures she also made pillows for the beds and curtains for the windows. She is VERY good at decorating and is always a MARVELOUS hostess!! She is truly a Southern Lady! What I want to call your attention to are some of the pillows she made to sale in an antique mall. She sold these pillows for $10-$20.



(For some reason the color of the fabric did not transfer well. Everything looks brown. Sorry!)

The pictures really don't do my mom's work justice but just trust me they are great! She just uses scrap material she has to make her pillows! If anyone needs any pillows Tammy is your lady! She can make you some or teach you how to make your own. Leave a comment and I will get you in touch with her.  

Her next big thing is painting class. She is also an excellent artist. She has started taking a painting class about two weeks ago. I can't wait to see her first piece. I will share it with you if she will let me!

Thanks for being a part of my FABULOUS FRIEND FRIDAY!
Join me next week to see who will be featured! 
Have a great weekend!

~ Katy


0 comments:

Post a Comment