Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun Holiday Applique

Ryland is here! I have not posted anything the past two weeks because I have been a little busy with a new little life around. Things are finally getting back to normal and I really wanted to share some holiday ideas with you. I really enjoy creating an applique design on most anything. Today I want to share with you two holiday appliques that I used to spice up a plain white bib.

The first one is a three pumpkin applique. I used orange fleece to really make the pumpkins stand out.
The next one is a turkey applique. I really like this design because of all the detail and colors you can add to make this unique.
Both of these would be really cute with a name added for your special, little cutie pie as well. I bought these plain, white bibs at Hobby Lobby for any of you who want to do a little holiday bib of your own.

~ Katy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment