Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabulous Friend Friday

I am shifting gears today with my Fabulous Friend! This friend's blog is not a craft blog but I just think this lady is Superwoman and I want y'all to see why.
This lady's name is Jennifer.

 She operates a Chick-fil-A with her husband and has three boys that keeps her completely busy with life. Okay, so you say, "Oh, that doesn't sound too bad!" Well, I want you to read just a normal day in the life of Jennifer on her blog and you will be thinking the same thing that I think....
SHE IS SUPERWOMAN!!!

To give you a little background she has a son who has cystic fibrosis
(For more information click here http://www.cff.org/)

She has a status line on her blog that shows whether they are in the hospital or not. It seems like there is always something going on with precious Brett and Jennifer NEVER slows down!! She never says, "I don't want to do this anymore!" She is one of the most selfless people I know. Her blog is great and if you want to be encouraged and humbled just take a look at it! I promise you won't look at life the same...

Click the picture to view Jennifer's blog.

~ Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment